Joey Yung Live at the Royal Albert Hall (容祖兒倫敦演唱會2011) is the first Europe concert of Joey Yung, held in Royal Albert Hall on 26th April, 2011. The concert is first announced on 29th January, 2011. Joey was the first female Chinese singer to perform at the Royal Albert Hall, and the third Chinese singer overall after Eason Chan in 2010 and her mentor Roman Tam in 1979.
On 22nd April, 2011, Joey announced that the concert would like to be mixed with "Number6" and "StarLight". However, based on the venue limitation, the props of the concerts may not be used on that day. About the rundown, she said it would be based on "Number6", with her famous ballads to sing and share with fans there and to have a close contact. About the clothing and outfits, she revealed that she had invited a New York designer to design a dress for her, new clothes/outfits were bought already. Joey revealed that she found this designer while surfing the internet and fell in love with Setareh’s designs.
- 心花怒放 Joyful
- Lovin' U
- 誰來愛我 Who Will Love Me
- 阿門 Amen
- 爭氣 Making Effort
- 16號愛人 16th Lover
- 流淚眼望流淚眼 Tears vs Tears X 勞斯萊斯 Rolls-Royce
- 天之驕女 The Girl Favored by Heaven
- Mad About You
- 桃色冒險 Peach Adventure
- 飛 Fly
- 習慣失戀 Get used to Breakup
- 痛愛 Pain Love (Acoustic + Original version)
- 破相 Disfigured
- Dance Medley: Scream! / 夢路 Dreamroad / 喜喜 Happy Happy / 未知 Not Yet Know /
隆重登場 Grand on Stage
- 空港 Airport
- 逃避你 Runaway from You
- 抱抱 Hug Hug
- 搜神記 In Search of the Deities
- 心淡 Disheartened
- 我的驕傲 My Pride (contain parts of "揮著翅膀的女孩")
- 怯 Timidity
- 想得太遠 Thinking Too Much
- 借過 Excuse Me
- 越唱越強 Sing More and Stronger (Acoustic version)
- 心花怒放 - 破相
- Blue galaxy-inspired dress by Setareh Mohtarez.
- Outfit by unknown. Dancers ourfit by Kenneth Chan.
- 空港 - 越唱越強
- Outfit by Kenneth Chan. Guita model Taylor 616.